Fri, Oct 21|
Joe Maxx Coffee - Denver
Session 1 - Office Hours with a Website Architect
Ask a Software Product Architect anything about making your "I want to change the world and start a company!" idea a reality
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
Joe Maxx Coffee - Denver, 869 Santa Fe Dr N, Denver, CO 80204, USA
About the event
Presented by: Greg Edwards
Company: Initial MVP
Special Session: Just for Social Impact and/or Underrepresented Groups From an idea in your head to an app: Ask a Software Product Architect anything about making your "I want to change the world and start a company!" idea a reality
Are you focused on Social Impact or in an Underrepresented Group?
Get valuable advice, and ask your app/software questions: let's help your idea become reality.
The focus will be on helping people in the audience. Bring your questions.
A couple ideas to get you thinking about what you need:
* Going from an idea in your head, to something you can see, to your first MVP, to Product Market Fit, to funding
* How to make things that people will want to pay for
* How to determine your Pricing and people's Willingness To Pay
* Rapid validation as a way to save you money and increase revenue
* How to communicate with your developers (it's your fault, stop blaming them)
* There is more to UX than visual mockups
* Dual track Agile ("standard agile" is like driving a tank, and being agile with a tank is not agile)
* ... there's a lot more you can ask Each session will
* start with general best practices tips on Product Discovery, User Research, and Architecting and Developing new products
* collect real questions from the audience
* answer questions in an organized way
* enable deeper follow up answers offline Why is this important? Combining both Product Idea Development and Software Engineering Architecture tackles two of the most important (and most expensive!) parts of launching a company:
* how do I take my idea and develop it to make it sell,
* how do I engineer it without losing all my money.
Putting these together, you get a better product, faster, and cheaper. Let's talk about this and help entrepreneurs!